© 2007-2015 Sharin’s Designs. All rights reserved.

Home

Full Site

FAQs

The measurements on earrings do not include the ear wires.


All o-ring jewelry contains EPDM, non-latex

rubber or nitrile o-rings.


All jewelry items contain small parts which could cause a choking hazard and are not intended for children.


The metal in all of the jewelry items is surgical grade stainless steel unless stated

otherwise.


About Stainless Steel


Durable, Versatile, Non-Tarnish-

Jewelry, especially silver, tends to tarnish when the metal interacts with the oxygen in the air because there is no coating on the jewelry to protect the core metal. However,

stainless steel jewelry does not tarnish because the metal, which is one of the strongest of all jewelry metals, does not oxidize. This is why stainless jewelry is so durable and the metal is also used for other sterile purposes, such as in kitchens, hospitals and for medical instruments.


Non-Allergenic-

Many people have allergies to the nickel found in most common jewelry metals. However, stainless steel does not incorporate other alloys to make it harder- it is a naturally hard metal. In fact, stainless steel is one of the most bio-compatible metals. It can be worn by anybody because of its anti-allergic properties.


Metallic Sheen-

Stainless steel jewelry can be cleaned with warm water and a clean cloth, forgoing the need to use harmful, expensive jewelry cleaners.


About Swarovski Crystal


Swarovski is a company known for making the highest quality crystal in the industry. The company was originally founded in Austria in 1895.

The company has a patented technique that helps create the high quality crystal that has a luster and a brilliant sparkle to it. This make it very desirable for use in jewelry.


Warning about lead in the crystal


Swarovski has issued an official statement explaining that they do not believe that skin exposure is a risk with their products, because the lead is bound up within a glass matrix that prevents it from rubbing off. However, Swarovski still emphasizes that their crystal beads should not be used by children.

Because of the real chance of accidental swallowing PLEASE DO NOT allow children or pets to play with jewelry containing any crystal beads or components.




Need to Know

Information and warnings

Full Site

FAQs

Home